Sunday, September 20, 2015

CHAMELEO ON COAST TO COAST!

NEWS FLASH!!!:  I’ll be discussing CHAMELEO with George Knapp on the COAST TO COAST AM radio show later tonight (Sep. 20th) from 11:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M.  Tune in, CHAMELEO mavens!  

For further info regarding the show, click HERE.  

This would probably be a propitious time to mention that all three of my books are in print and available from their respective publishers:

My latest book, CHAMELEO:  A STRANGE BUT TRUE STORY OF INVISIBLE SPIES, HEROIN ADDICTION, AND HOMELAND SECURITY, is available from OR Books right HERE.


My second book, SPIES & SAUCERS (published last fall), is available from PS Publishing HERE.

Spies and Saucers [Hardcover] Robert Guffey

And my debut book, CRYPTOSCATOLOGY:  CONSPIRACY THEORY AS ART FORM (released in 2012), is still available from TrineDay HERE.

Hunt for Kuhn Sa cover


No comments:

Post a Comment