Friday, September 11, 2015

Thanks to Skylight Books & Friends!

I'd like to thank everyone who showed up at Skylight Books last night for my signing--and Gerry Fialka deserves an extra-special thanks for conducting the interview.  The event went swimmingly.  Despite the fact that we had about 100 degree weather here in Los Angeles yesterday, we had a good crowd.  The reaction was enthusiastic.  In fact, I even made one woman storm out of the bookstore in complete disgust, which is (of course) always a positive sign.  I've been told that Skylight will be airing the event on their podcast within a few days.  I'll post a link when it's available.  

I'm now scheduled to do another reading in Seal Beach in October.  I'll post further details about this event as they develop....




No comments:

Post a Comment